Born and raised in Houston, TX, and have been living in CA for the past 7 years. Been doing CrossFit for about 5 years.
2. What do you do for a job?
Vice President of Human Resources for an HCA Hospital & I’m also a newly licensed Real-estate Agent for Berkshire Hathaway.
3. Tell us something people might not know about you:
I have a 5-year-old little boy named Braxton
4. What brought you to CrossFit in the first place?
Love the community, the support, and the versatility of the workouts.
5. What was your first impression? How has that changed?
First impression was, there is no way I can do this! And now I have complete confidence that I can do almost anything!
6. What was your first “bright spot”?
The first time I reached the 200lb Backsquat club. Been a goal of mine for a long time & to finally reach it feels amazing.
7. What are you working on now?
Getting my first bar muscle-up!
8. What’s your favorite BeachSide CrossFit memory?
BeachSide has truly been a game-changer for me. From day 1 I have felt so welcomed by the coaches and the community. I sincerely feel like you guys are my family.