- Name: Lindsay Klipping
- You’re Job: Sales for a wellness company that provides tobacco treatment and weight management services to large employers.
- How long have you been CrossFitting? 3 years
- What was your favorite WOD of the open? 12.3 – 18 min AMRAP.
- What are your thoughts on going to the regionals? I’m super psyched for BSCF!! To send an individual and a team is incredible for
the little gym that could.
- What are the strongest strengths of the team? Our positive attitude and support of each other.
- How do you believe the team will do? The BEST that we possibly can!
- How do you believe you will do? I will be the best alternate cheerleader ever!!
- Encouraging words for those that may be struggling with CF? Realize that it’s hard for everyone regardless of ability of length of time doing it. Embrace the “beauty” of CF, in that as soon as you think you’ve mastered something, there’s another movement or skill right around the corner to humble you. Also, remember not to take it or your performance too seriously. There’s always another WOD on another day, and as long as you have fun doing it, you’ve won.
- Any comments you would like to tell the coach of BSCF? Keep doing what you’re doing, Coach! You’ve built an amazing community here at BSCF, and I’m proud to be a part of it. And, go show Regionals how it’s done!
When people talk about how CrossFit is fun, its people like Lindsey who really put this statement to truth. She has 3 years CF experience and probably has 3 years worth of fun socks to go with it. Well rounded athlete, she owns the longer domain WoDs. For some reason her engine does not stop.Share on Facebook
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.