Ranked 157 in southern California Ranked 1774 World Wide
- Name: Chris Dillinger
- You’re Job: Field property claims specialist for Nationwide Insurance.
- How long have you been CrossFitting? 4 Years
- What was your favorite WOD of the open? 12.3
- What are your thoughts on going to the regionals? I think regionals will be a great experience! I’m excited to see what the programming will be for the regionals and how we as a team will tackle each individual work out based on each persons strengths.
- What are the strongest strengths of the team? I think that as a team we can handle any aspect of a typical WOD, we have people who are really good at running/gymnastics type movements and we have people who are better at strength specific tasks. I think we are a well rounded team. Most importantly, we have fun together and we really support each other.
- How do you believe the team will do? I think that we will be a competitive team in the regional, I’m hoping that we will finish better in the regional than we did in the open.
- How do you believe you will do? I’m going to do the best I can to support the team in the best ways that I can. I feel like I am a pretty well rounded crossfitter, I just hope there are some movements that I am really comfortable with so I can help the team.
- Encouraging words for those that may be struggling with CF? Crossfit isn’t easy, it’s going to hurt and it’s going to be hard, but the things that you learn about yourself, the experiences you will have and the benefits you receive are worth all of the struggles. Don’t give up, work hard, stay consistent, be strong.
- Any comments you would like to tell the coach of BSCF? Front squats are dumb
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.